For my Munchkins birthday, I chose something that I knew would last for years (in interest and durability). It's this incredibly fun 2 in 1 Lego Table!!!!
If you are not familiar with Kidkraft, I can tell you that they make some very fun and **sturdy** children's toys and furniture. I was really pleased that I found them on CSN. Well, of course I found them there....CSN has over 200 stores to choose from for products. You can find just about anything there!!
Enough gushing (though, it's true) Let's get on to the review:
~Table comes with a reversible top. One side is built for Legos and the other is for trains.
~Includes a 30 piece train set.
~Also, a 200 piece "Lego-compatible" block set.
~Built in storage below the tabletop.
~120 day replacement warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Here's What I Liked:
- Made of wood
- Plenty of storage
- Reversible Top
- Comes with plenty of Lego pieces and train activity pieces
- Other wooden trains fit the standard size tracks
- Rounded legs are easy on wood floors
What Needs Some Work:
- Standard Lego's are not as compatible as advertised, some bending and pushing were needed to make pieces fit....and sometimes they just popped off. The blocks that came with the table fit fine. My husbands Lego's from the 80's are not incredibly compatible. Maybe it's just the age of his blocks??
- The magnets in the trains are not very powerful. They don't hold onto each other that well.
Honestly, I'd say the good easily outweighs the bad on this product. Both sides of the activity table are getting good use and I know it will hold the Munchkins interest for years. Lego's never get old (as evidenced by my husbands 25 year old collection resurfacing). :-)
If you would like to buy this product at CSN, click HERE!!!!
Find CSN on
~I was provided with product from CSN Stores for the purpose of this review. This review is written entirely in my own words and with my complete support behind it. I am a woman of my word (sometimes, I've been told, **too** many words) and I will only write what I believe in.